Thursday, November 29, 2007

#23 The End

I Can't believe the program's over. My favourite exercises from the program were playing around with online image generators and Youtube. I've enjoyed looking at Youtube for a little while now, but sharing favourites with work colleagues has been a lot of fun. I think the most useful applications from a practical work perspective were wikis for storing information; rollyo for accurate searching; podcasts and downloadable audio and video for instructional and training purposes. RSS feeds would also be useful for keeping up-to-date with current information and bulletins.

I can see a use for social bookmarking sites, but found searching (trawling!) other user's tags a bit tedious at the time.

Finally, I love the concept of learning by playing. It is great if workplaces can continue to embrace this as an acceptable means of learning.

I've also really enjoyed sharing this learning experience with work colleagues. It was great sharing some of the discoveries along the way and laughing at some of the things that we had come across.

I look forward to Web 3.0, avatars, Second life and whatever else is coming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.